You must have heard and read ‘dress for success’ and there is actual scientific evidence to prove that a lot depends on the way people dress. Here are a few reasons why you should always be dressed at your best!
- First impression is the last impression! - and it stands true. All (and by all, I mean all) people will very primarily and involuntarily judge you on your physical attributes and clothes are a very important aspect of it. It is very important to create good first impressions as people remember them and forever associate you to them. So the next time you go for a job interview, make sure that you dress well because well, no matter how much you hate it, those good clothes could make you look smarter and increase your chances of getting hired.
- Boosts your self-confidence- when you dress well and you know that you are looking good, you naturally start feeling much more confident.
- Clothing can increase your perceived status- people are superficial and are going to judge you by your clothes, the way you speak etc. Better-dressed men routinely experience better treatment and service than their sloppier counterparts. Clothing serves as a substitute for a character in the eyes of people who don't know you well enough to judge you by anything else.
- Reflects your personality- the clothes you choose to wear reflect your personality. It is a gesture of self-love and self-care. The way with which you carry yourself says a lot about you and your personality. The colors that you pick, the patterns that you wear and the apparels that you choose can add to who you are.
- Makes people listen to you- weird, but true. When you are dressed well, people pay more attention to you and associate with you a sense of authority. The next time you dress well, see if there is a difference in the way people treat you. The better you are dressed, the more respect is given to you.
- You feel the way you dress- its all psychology. When you think that you look confident and are comfortable in your skin, you radiate that and come out as a confident and approachable person.
It's a world that largely depends on visual clues and hence, dressing well becomes extremely important. Even if you don’t dress to impress, make sure you dress for yourself as it actually makes you feel much more confident and gives you a sense of authority.
Add more confidence, comfort and style to your wardrobe and be #ReadyToLead with the latest fashion outfits from Cottonking. Visit www.cottonking.com today and shop from our collections online.